Sunday 12 April 2009

EYE Q WE LOVE YOU!



Ok, I need to drag out my soap box and jump on it, because I am evangelical about Equazen’s Eye Q Naturally sourced omega 3 and omega 6 oil capsules, available from Boots or check out their website www.equazen.co.uk. This golden elixir has changed my life. I kid you NOT.

The capsules are rich in Essential Fatty Acids and are sourced from sustainable fish such as pilchards and sardines but don’t let that put you off. Essential Fatty Acids are amazing for your joints, brain and is said to help behavioural problems in children. More importantly, since I have been chugging down 4 capsules a day in about 2-3 weeks I noticed my hair has doubled in thickness and stopped breaking and it now grows at a rather deliriously wonderful turbo speed. My skin is much softer, my nails are terminator strong, my husband says I’m less moody and my general sense of well being is through the roof. My mum is taking them and several PRs and beauty experts who have immediately spotted a difference in my hair, skin and nails have demanded, “what the hell are you on?” So, gather round brothers and sisters and let me tell you, Eye Q’s capsules are no snake oil but little drops of golden heaven. Go buy it now and repeat after me- EYE Q WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Where can you purchase Equazen Eye Q?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorie,
    They are amazing and my hair has stopped breaking and I haven't been sick like a dog every 2 seconds with a cold since I have started to take them! You can find them at larger Boots, www.boots.com, and I have seen they sometimes do good 3 for the price of 2 deals on them! Please do tell me how you get on with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ateh

    i used Equazen capasules and after using i really feeling good about my hairs

    thanks
    equazen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails