Thursday 11 June 2009

DERMALOGICA SWAP SHOP



I am a huge Dermalogica fan. When I see I am coming to the end of a product, I get flustered, my heart starts pounding and panic sets in- all signs of a true addict. I love their Active Moist moisturiser as it’s not full of fragrance and dyes and always leaves my combination skin feeling soft, glowing and spot free. I also love their Special Cleansing Gel, as it’s soap free and doesn’t strip the skin and chills me out with calming lavender and balm mint extract. The Antioxidant Hydramist is also fabulous. It’s not a toner but is a hydrating spray, which is spritzed onto the skin after cleansing. Pea extract helps firm the skin and a cocktail of anti oxidant and skin brightening white tea and liquorice leaves skin looking healthy and fresh. Every bathroom cupboard needs to have a Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, which is packed full of anti oxidant vitamin A,C,E as well as soothing oat kernel. This mask comes in handy when I get a little over enthusiastic with a muslin cloth and strip off a layer of skin- not a good look.

As well as being one of my favourite skincare brands and sorting out my skin, Dermalogica are now sorting out my wardrobe. At the Dermalogica store in Kensington, 8 Lancer Square, they will be holding Summer clothes Swap parties on the 25th June, 9th July and 2nd July- call 0800 345 7546 to book. The swap parties are in association with Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation’s Swapping for Good Campaign. All you have to do is bring along 4 or more high quality clothes (leave the Primani at home) leave behind one piece and swap the rest for a credit crunch fashion blow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails