Thursday 1 April 2010

CLARINS AND COUTURE COMMUNICATIONS







A few weeks ago my husband and I were lucky enough to create this film through our beauty consultancy business Couture Communications www.couturecommunications.com with Clarins for their latest innovative fake tan launch Delectable Self Tanning Mousse SPF 15, £20, available nationwide from May. The film features the fabulous James Read, Celebrity Tanning Expert  as his natural and superstar tans are loved by A-Listers such as Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton and new Victoria Secrets model Rosie Huntingley-Whiteley. The new fake tan has an amazing fluffy mousse texture, which just melts into the skin and doesn’t have a colour guide, which means your sheets can breath a sign of relief. It also smells delicious with a scent of peaches and a hint of almonds. It leaves skin feeling smooth and soft with Mirabelle plum kernel oil and skin soothing aloe, which is also a powerful anti-oxidant

I don’t fake tan myself but lots of black girls and celebrities do to get that music video glowy and glossy skin that seems to sparkle.  Now I have been told by lots of insider experts, which black A-listers are said to fake tan but I’m scared to mention them by name in case I get my ass sued so let’s play a guessing game.

1.   This good girl has gone bad and loves Rude Boys

2.   She ain’t no single girl since her man put a ring on it

3.   If you look at me that way again I am going to smash you in the face with my Iphone Beatch.

4.   I want my green room filled with rainbows, white puppies and butterflies please.


Are you feeling me???


Anyway, please do check out this fab video for the best tips and tricks to getting the perfect tan every time- all Summer long!





0002 CLARINS FILM By COUTURE COMMUNICATIONS from THIRD MAN FILMS on Vimeo.

--

1 comment:

  1. Interesting tips. Maybe I'll tackle the fake tan I have after all.

    I love the bronzxy glow Beyonce, Rihanna and Naomi have. Mary J Blige is said to fake tan too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails