Thursday 4 October 2012

BOBBI BROWN CREAMY MATTE LIP COLOR







Like a pair of killer Louboutins, which make you walk a little bit taller and with a spring in your step, lipstick can also bring out the sex kitten in you. I don’t know what it is but when I pull out a lipstick and slather it on, I feel so grown up like a woman in a Film Noir or Alexis Carrington from Dynasty, all big blow dried hair and ready to kick ass darling. My latest lipstick obsession is Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Matte Lip Color, £18, www.bobbibrown.co.uk. The formula is very 21st century, which won’t give you 80s flashbacks of matte lipsticks, which left your lips dry and cracked and looking as if you had been eating bowls of salted peanuts all day without drinking anything. Bobbi’s new matte lipstick is creamy and packed full of pigment and leaves lips feeling cushioned and soft, which I love. I’m wearing the Crushed Plum and Razzberry, which look great on darker skin tones and the True pink and Warm Beige look like they will become instant classics. Grab one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails