Thursday 15 October 2009

COWSHED MASSAGE
















I’m a huge Cowshed fan as the delicious products are really good quality and suit any mood from relaxation to uplifting a weary spirit. Cowshed has recently opened a new spa with treatment rooms in the heart of London in Carnaby Street. I love a good old massage and had a fantastic one in the new Cowshed treatment rooms. Their spa menu also includes mani/pedis, threading, waxing and facials if you need a quick beauty pit stop when in central London. The décor of warm woods and the gentle sound of birdsong playing in the background made me feel like I was in the middle of the countryside instead of the hustle and bustle of central London. I was slathered in Cowshed's Knackered Cow Relaxing Bath and Massage oil, which is laced with unwinding lavender and eucalyptus and I left feeling balanced and chilled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails