Sunday 18 October 2009

SKIN SAVERS





















As the weather is getting colder and scarves and opaque tights are being whipped out, your skin might be feeling more sensitized and raw at the moment. I don't have sensitive skin on my face but I can get a bit over excited with exfoliation or after a dodgy facial my skin does feel sore and in need of some TLC. To help soothe my skin I always turn to Dermalogica's Ultra Calming Cleanser, which after a few days makes my skin feel back to normal and cushioned if I have abused it. Estelle told me in the back of an Addison Lee people carrier she is also a huge fan. Masks are also a must for calming sensitized skin and I always have Khiel’s Soothing Gel Masque in my bathroom and Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask packed with skin brightening vitamin C and Eve Lom's Rescue Mask is also good if your skin is playing up. Good quality oils on skin at night is also really healing I love Liz Earle's Superskin Concentrate with its healing argan oil and vitamin E and Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules feel like cashmere on dry, angry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails