Thursday 11 February 2010

REVLON'S VALENTINE'S DAY




I saw the fabulous Andrea Fulerton celebrity nail expert and spokesperson for Revlon, www.andreafulerton.com today. I love Andrea and apart from being really talented and wicked company she’s super fun and a cracking lass.  Andrea works with all the A-listers such as Penelope Cruz, Lilly Allen, Sienna Miller, Kim Cattrall, Victoria Beckham and I was lucky enough to have a manicure with her. Over a cuticle clean up Andrea told me she had done Jessica Alba’s nails in preparation for tonight’s Valentine’s Day premiere. Guess what colour Alba went for? One of my favourite shades Valentine, a really cool toned and sexy 50s pin up esque red, which was very fitting. Jessica Alba rocked her nails and updo on the red carpet and looked fierce. Well done and thank you Andrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails