Sunday 19 September 2010

COUTURE COMMUNICATIONS AND GRAZIA ROCKING LONDON FASHION WEEK SS11 DAY 3















Filming and directing today for my company Couture Communications, www.couturecommunications.com was super fun and exciting today. We had lots of our film crews out shooting tons of exciting shows such as Julien McDonald, Vivienne Westwood, Antonio Berardi, Matthew Willamson and Basso & Brooke. I spotted the hottest model on the block Jessica Hart 3 times today and twice yesterday and she was sweet and chatty but had a look in her eye, as if to say is this film crew stalking me- but she was too polite to say it anything but sweet things. Blessssss. Check out our latest film from London Fashion Week, which I directed presented by the bubbly and super cool Lauren Murdoch Smith from the Grazia beauty team. Here are a few images we captured and the last one is my husband / co director of Couture Communications and I relaxing backstage at Matthew Williamson after a hard day filming at the shows!!!!!!!

Enjoy the Grazia LFW film I directed for Couture Communications............




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails