Monday 1 June 2009

SCREEN GODDESS



In the hey day of Hollywood any screen goddess worth her salt knew the ultimate beauty secret for smooth skin and soft, healthy hair- a silk pillowcase!

Silk pillowcases don’t dry out skin and hair like cotton. You also don’t get those scary creases in your face, which take longer and longer to disappear the older you get. Apart from being fabulous, decadent and a little bit naughty, silk is also very good for those with eczema and dry skin. Silk also helps reduce bedhead and brittle hair as there is no friction as you toss and turn at night.

I have always wrapped my hair in silk scarves for years- when my husband first saw me all wrapped up, he said I looked like the old woman from the Tom and Jerry cartoons but I didn’t care- love me, love my head scarf.

If you want to go the way of the screen goddess, try the 100% pure silk pillowcases from www.silksleep.com, which come in 3 colours ivory, icy blue and chocolate, which will suit any boudoir and make you ready for your close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails