Saturday 7 February 2009

Natural Blush Question from Rav



I have a very small face, so is there a subtle blush you would recommend? Basically I don't want to end up looking like a drag queen, as I wear liquid eye liner and a lot of mascara! I also have Asian skin, so anything you can recommend for that type of skin tone would be great?


Hi Rav,
Thank you for your question. Bronzes, caramels, apricots and soft pinks look great on Asian skin. I think you will love Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks in Apricot and Bronze. Shu Uemura also have fantastic blushers packed full of pigment, which looks good on darker skin tones and won't wash you out or look ashy. Nars' new Super Orgasm blush with its peachy tones and gold shimmer would look fab on you to. Maybelline's Pure. Blush Mineral in Topaz Rose is a soft pink, which would also complement your skin tone.
Atehx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails