Friday 17 April 2009

CHANEL A/W OPEN DAY



I can’t tell you how much I love Chanel. Everything does it for me. Some brands just epitomise glamour, luxury and general fabulousness and for me- Chanel is that brand. When a bike knocks on my door and I see that black and white bag with two interlocking C’s, I swear my heart skips a beat.

Anyway, you can imagine how excited I was when I went to their A/W open day today in the Chanel Academy. It was like a Chanel Nirvana with a sneak preview of the upcoming collections for handbags, rings, watches and of course the latest beauty products.

I bumped into one of my favourite people in beauty, the make up artist Kay Montano who is working with Chanel and has used her talented fingers and magical brushes on Keira Knightley, Nicole Kidman and Sarah Jessica Parker.

She immediately pounced on me and gave me a sexy, flicked liner Amy Winehouse would be proud of and dusted my cheeks (in what I like to call the Magic C, which goes from above your cheekbone to the edge of your eyebrow like a C shape) with the new Soleil Tan de Chanel Poudre Precieuse Libre Effet Hale, a shimmering golden loose face and body powder that looks great on darker skin. I have been totally Chanel-ed and am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails