Sunday 11 October 2009

BODY OILS






















I have crazy dry skin on my body and need to slather on body oils everyday to keep my skin feeling soft and supple. Oils are great for dry skin as it’s easily absorbs by the skin and helps soothe and nourish. Some of my favourites include this Lavender Body Oil by Ole Henriksen, which is laced with soothing lavender and skin softening sesame oil and sweet almond oil. I also love Dermalogica’s Stress Relief Treatment Oil, which has a relaxing blend of ylang ylang, lemon, sandalwood and lavender.

If you too suffer with dry sensitive skin try and avoid oils with artificial fragrance and colour, which can aggravate your skin condition. Other good quality body oils which I love using are Clarins Relax Treatment Oil, as it has a blend of essential oils with geranium, chamomile and skin softening hazelnut oil. Also check out Origins as they have great oils such as Ginger Gloss smoothing Body oil, Calm to your senses body oil with Lavender and Vanilla and also Peace of Mind Relaxing massage oil, this minty oil is great for quickly calming down itchy sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails