Monday 5 October 2009

CHILLAX






















A few weeks ago I took a trip to the country to visit one if my closest most soulful friends. Seeing hedges, trees, fields and deafening peaceful quiet made me realise what a stressed out city mouse I was. In these credit crunchy times we are living on double time. Everywhere I turn I see more and more exhausted people doing the work of three people and no one can afford to scrimp on good quality beauty products to help them CHILLAX.

Some of my favourite beauty products such as Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil really do soothe the soul. Comforting chamomile, sandalwood and sleep induing vertiver in this bath oil will knock you out faster than you can say Valium. I also love using candles to relax and am loving COWSHED’s appropriately named Knackered cow candle, which is laced with calming Lavender and mind clearing Eucalyptus. L’Occitane’s Lavender candle also deserves a shout out for putting me straight to bed and putting me in a good mood. My husband and I both love Diptyque’s Feu de Bois candle which scents the room with firewood. Close your eyes and it feels like you are sipping mulled wine in a country pub beside a roaring fire, which is a perfect tonic for a very urban lifestyle. Women are so bad at looking after themselves and topping up depleted energy reserves. Just remember a savvy investment in high quality relaxing beauty products are cheaper than a trip to the Priory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails