Monday 26 April 2010

CLARINS LIMITED EDITION INSTANT SMOOTH CRYSTAL LIP BALM





The best beauty brings out the child in you. It makes you want to play and gives you the shivers up and down your spine because you are so excited. Things that made my 7 year old heart skip a beat were cool pencil cases, smelly rubbers (do you remember cola, strawberry, watermelon flavours, which would make you sniff your page like a coke head in training, a bit dodgy now I come to think of it), Garbage Pail Kids stickers (I was a bit of a tomboy), Gem, Rainbow Bright, My Little Pony all the good stuff.

After almost a decade in the beauty industry I still get excited over great products and feel like a kid on Christmas morning opening up presents. I got that feeling when I saw Clarins Limited Edition Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm, £15.50, 0800 036 3558, www.clarins.co.uk. These 3 shades of lip balm Crystal Red, Crystal Coral and Crystal, a natural pink all remind me of a boiled sweet or something you would suck on like a Chupa Chup on the way home from school. They are simply delicious! The finish is that of a sheer lipstick with a hint of colour great for warm summer days and balmy nights but feels like a lip balm and is non sticky. The formula is laced with gelled oils instant of traditional lipstick waxes to keep it light. It also contains  Proceramides for a smoothing and comfortable feel on the lips and plant based pigments for a long lasting natural finish. They are limited edition so I suggest you grab one today as you won’t want to miss out or you could always do swapsies with your BBF.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Porsha. I really appreciate your kind words! Please do spread the word about my blog in China I'm so excited to have Chinese readers!

    The translation is .........thanks again lovely Mel for translating this for me.

    " It always brings lots of pleasure to read your blog. Please keep going!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails